Our Windshield Repair Kit will save you time and money!
This DIY Repair Kit allows anyone to fix cracks or chips in windshields or phone/tablet glass screens, safely, easily and inexpensively, before those imperfections enlarge. Avoid paying for an external service and repair it yourself cheaper and faster. Kit includes everything needed to create a quality repair.
The repair device with the help of an advanced resin formula has the vacuum function necessary to quickly remove the air from the crack. The resin ingredients match the optical qualities of glass and therefore the result is a clear and blue-free repair.
NO MIXING OR HEATING - The liquid repair resin comes pre-mixed and ready to apply.
PATENTED DESIGN - The patented design evacuates the air to fill the cavities with specially formulated liquid glass and connect the broken glass, preventing the spread of damage.
WIDELY USED - This kit is suitable for repairing minor damages on windshields, laminated windows or phone screens. Can be used to fix car cracks, breaks, targets, etc.
FAST-ACTING - You will be able to complete your repairs in twenty minutes.
STOP CRACKS FROM SPREADING - Not only will the repair kit restore your broken glass, but it will also stop the cracks from spreading.
SAVE MONEY AND TIME - Avoid having to pay for an external service when you can do it yourself in less time and in a cheaper way.
EASY TO USE - The kit comes with everything that you need. For smaller cracks, simply apply the repair resin to the cracked surface, place the curing strip over the surface, and press to eliminate air bubbles. Then, allow the resin to dry, remove the curing strip, and scrape off the excess resin with the enclosed razor blade. For larger cracks, use the suction cup and pressure applicator. You'll be amazed at how easy it is.
INSTRUCTIONS (for chips, bullseyes, and starburst damage):
- Scrape off loose glass fragments with a razor blade
- Affix applicator base to windshield around the crack with suction cups making sure ring is centered above the break
- Screw the resin chamber into the center ring flattening the rubber mouth to windshield gently and completely
- Squeeze 3-6 drops of the resin (depending on the extent of damage) into the resin chamber
- Screw pressure driver clockwise into the resin chamber and drive resin into the break
- Wait about 4-6 minutes for repair resin to absorb into the break (if the resin has not reached all areas of the break, apply heat with a hot air gun to inside of the windshield to help spread the resin)
- Unscrew and remove pressure driver to release any trapped air
- Reapply pressure driver and repeat step 4-6 to fill air holes
- Remove the applicator and add a drop of resin onto areas where damage is still visible
- Cover area with curing strip (no pressure necessary)
- Make sure windshield is in direct sunlight and allow to cure for 5-10 minutes
- Remove curing strip and scrape off any excess resin
* We do not recommend using the kit for damages greater than 15 cm / 6 inches.
PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 x Repair Resin, 1 x Repair equipment,1 x Curing belt, 1 x Sleeve razor, 1 x Indicator board